Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
File Recovery
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

A while ago I Backed up files (Cyberlink + PD) to an xternal drive, prior to having PC cleaned (wiped). I now seem unable to return the saved files to PD 8 10m or 14.

Could someone please advise

Thank you

Darcy13 Darcy
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi all,

A while ago I Backed up files (Cyberlink + PD) to an xternal drive, prior to having PC cleaned (wiped). I now seem unable to return the saved files to PD 8 10m or 14.

Could someone please advise

Thank you

Darcy13

Hello,

Are you sure you backed up the files with Ctrl + S? to the external drive? Even if you wiped everything from the PC and reinstalled or PD was still on the C drive it should connect to the xternal drive to fetch it there. Otherwise, it may be lost....

Alain II
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Allain,

Thank you for your reply......I'm thinking that might have been something I DID NOT DO!

It was sometime ago actually and fortunately, the Projects were completed and Packed so I don't think I have lost much. Thank goodness.

All the best

Darcy13 Darcy