Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving a clip inside an overlay..
[Post New]
I was watching someone using an overlay, 2.35:1 in this case and within that overlay he moved the clip up and down and it looked so easy. (it was not PD). So question is. How do I in ithe most easy way move my clip inside an overlay in PD?

The attached pics should show what I mean, i hope. The overlay is visible as black frames up and down in the clip. And the other guy just moved the clip inside this frame ut and down..
[Thumb - overlay.png]
 Filename
overlay.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
241 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
23 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 15. 2017 02:53

[Post New]
Quote I was watching someone using an overlay, 2.35:1 in this case and within that overlay he moved the clip up and down and it looked so easy. (it was not PD). So question is. How do I in ithe most easy way move my clip inside an overlay in PD?

The attached pics should show what I mean, i hope. The overlay is visible as black frames up and down in the clip. And the other guy just moved the clip inside this frame ut and down..

Found it in zoom and crop. Easy peasy to move the whole clip. Pity I can't see the overlay at the sametime though. To being able to align correctly in one go..
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Pity I can't see the overlay at the sametime though. To being able to align correctly in one go..

A pity it is. Most users would have used PiP designer and have no problem to move the clip.