Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Missing Product in PowerDirector 16 Ultimate Suite?
RayG [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 11, 2011 05:17 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Upgrade to PowerDirector 16 Ultimate Suite from v.11-15 Ultimate Suite (Incl. Premium Effects and Templates)

I was under the impression this included PhotoDirector V9. However after the installation
this product does not seem to have been installed. Have I misunderstood?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Upgrade to PowerDirector 16 Ultimate Suite from v.11-15 Ultimate Suite (Incl. Premium Effects and Templates)

I was under the impression this included PhotoDirector V9. However after the installation
this product does not seem to have been installed. Have I misunderstood?

Is this what you bought? Did you download and install all files?

I have the live version and I had to uninstall PhotoDirector 8 to enable the installation of PhotoDirector 9.

If you are going to try that, make sure you have the installation files for PhotoDirector (your version) in able to reinstall it if necessary.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 27. 2017 12:19

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Ray -

Quite understandably, I think you may have misread the blurbs or got them tangled. The names are a little confusing.

There's Director Suite which includes PDR, ADR, CDR & PhD, then there's...

Ultimate Suite, which includes PDR, ADR, CDR... but not PhD

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/compare-versions_en_GB.html

If that's the mistake you made, I'm sure Customer Service can put it right.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!