Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sync Problem in Production
[Post New]
Using PD 13 I've put together a 120 minute video featuring an interview and tour of our local museum by one of the granddaughters of one of the brothers who started our town.

I've been plagued with problems, and have continually had to set the movie aside until I had time to work out the bugs. I finally got it all together and kept my fingers crossed while producing it. Well, though the movie and sound track are quite insync before production, after production, it's like an old Japanese movie...mouth and words do not sync up. I've tried producing it twice and results were the same with both productions.

What might be happening during production that could cause this sort of problem, when it is totally synced up when previewed before producing? Anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30. 2017 20:15

Dustie
I'm still working on it....
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Using PD 13 I've put together a 120 minute video featuring an interview and tour of our local museum by one of the granddaughters of one of the brothers who started our town.

I've been plagued with problems, and have continually had to set the movie aside until I had time to work out the bugs. I finally got it all together and kept my fingers crossed while producing it. Well, though the movie and sound track are quite insync before production, after production, it's like an old Japanese movie...mouth and words do not sync up. I've tried producing it twice and results were the same with both productions.

What might be happening during production that could cause this sort of problem, when it is totally synced up when previewed before producing? Anyone?

Do you have hardware acelleration checked in Edit - Preferences? If so, try again with it unchecked Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
[Post New]
Quote Using PD 13 I've put together a 120 minute video featuring an interview and tour of our local museum by one of the granddaughters of one of the brothers who started our town.

Do you have hardware acelleration checked in Edit - Preferences? If so, try again with it unchecked

UPDATE: I did as shadowman suggested and also saved in .M2ts format and it worked. Voice is synced with the video! Thanks Shadow! Dustie
I'm still working on it....