Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
insert stills in video and leave audio
Paddyzen [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Tasmania Australia Joined: May 02, 2017 01:37 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I am doing a video shoot, with audio of me explaining my service, wisdom stone life journey guide. I want to be able to insert some stills into the video to replace segments of the video but keep the audio. Can anyone point me towards resources on that? I am sure its simple. Paddy
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
If I understand correctly what you want to do, then I think the easiest way would be to leave your existing video/audio timeline as they are and simply place your stills in a layer over the top of your video. If you make sure that your still images are the correct aspect ratio then they will fill the screen.
Paddyzen [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Tasmania Australia Joined: May 02, 2017 01:37 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote If I understand correctly what you want to do, then I think the easiest way would be to leave your existing video/audio timeline as they are and simply place your stills in a layer over the top of your video. If you make sure that your still images are the correct aspect ratio then they will fill the screen.

You understand correctly and what you suggest seems to be the most elegant solution and efficient, thanks a lot for taking the time to reply. Paddy