Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
which format video clip should I purchase?
[Post New]
I have purchased video clips on Pond5 for use in a video I am producing for YouTube and Vimeo.

I have the option of downloadinig the clips in three formats. Is one optimal for editing in Power Director 16 and upload to the internet? prores, h264, PhotoJpeg

mov/prores/1920x1080/29.97 FPS

mov/h264/1920x1080/29.97 FPS

mov/PhotoJpeg/1920x1080/29.97 FPS

thanks Philip Anderson
Charlottesville, Virginia USA
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Philip; Perhaps if you post this in the PowerDirector (editor) part of the forum, you may get a quicker and better answer. You posted in The PowerDVD (player) section.

Perhaps a little more detail will help. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Deleted (duplicate)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 19. 2017 11:11

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
Quote Philip; Perhaps if you post this in the PowerDirector (editor) part of the forum, you may get a quicker and better answer. You posted in The PowerDVD (player) section.

Perhaps a little more detail will help.

thanks Stevek, I did not realize I had misposted my request. Philip Anderson
Charlottesville, Virginia USA