Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Future PowerDirector Versions - Wish List/Suggestions
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Some way to customize WMV profiles. Now you have to use an outside program to create the WMV profile and copy it to the proper folder. Yes, it's an old format but still widely used. Perhaps the Dzone could be a place to download user's WMV profiles. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
This may have been mentioned, these threads can get long, but I get really annoyed when I switch projects I am working on and the export of files go to the previous project folder, so my fishing screengrabs get sent to my client's birthday party folder. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
agatar [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 14, 2015 03:35 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hello

I think the most important is to make next PD able to utilize cuda on Nvidia. PD 15 doesn't use cuda in a way it could and it makes PD much behind competitors. I discovered that a project which takes me up to 9 hours to finish with PD15 ( the whole process editing + rendering) takes even 5 hours less with different program just because rendering time... so please... development team... do it.
A_J_123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 07, 2016 07:15 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Let key frames keep their absolute, clipped position when changing a trimmed clip.

This is not an obvious topic and so let me explain. I had a clip with a number of attributes and which had been trimmed to a certain time. I liked this and wanted to use it again and so copied it and replaced the clip with another. So far so good but I didn't want the first n seconds of this clip I wanted the middle n seconds. So I trimmed the clip and expected to see my effects as copied but all the key frames had moved, presumably keeping their position in relation to the untrimmed clip. Can we have the option of keeping the key frames in relation to the trim?
Ricardo29 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Sevilla, Spain Joined: Dec 27, 2010 14:10 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
"Tendría que tenderse a quitar las pistas de video específicas, es decir, que en cualquier pista se pudiera poner cualquier elemento que se quisiera, tal y como es en la mayoría de los programas que existen en la actualidad.

El análisis del audio que se amplie a pantalla completa

Cuando se cambia la duración de un clip, sobre todo cuando se acorta la duración, sale un pequeño menú con las opciones "sólo recortar", "recortar y mover clips", "recortar y mover todos los clips". Normalmente se suele utilizar una de esas opciones siempre. Tendría que existir (justo encima de las pistas) un pequeño menú desplegable en el que se pudiera elegir una de estas tres opciones más la de "preguntar siempre", de esta forma no estaría constántemente preguntándolo.

Cuando se carga un proyecto que aprezca en la línea de tiempo tal y como se dejó cuando se guardó, para que no se tenga que volver a ampliar la línea de tiempo cada vez que se cargue"

You would delete the video tracks specific, i.e. that on any track could be anything that you want, such as it is in most of the programs that currently exist.

The analysis of the audio that will expand to full screen

When you change the duration of a clip, especially when the duration is shortened leaves a small menu with options "just cut", "trim and moving clips", "recortar and move all the clips". You are normally always use one of these options. There should be a small drop-down menu in which you could choose one of these three options most of "preguntar siempre (just above the tracks)", thus not would be constantly asking it.

When loading a project that appears in the timeline as you left when you saved, so don't have to extend the timeline whenever you load.

Sorry for my English
[Post New]
Isn't it just about the time the PD 16/Director suite 6 should appear? Any leaked info yet? :
Ian26 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Joined: May 17, 2014 08:08 Messages: 188 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

I don't know if there have been any Lens updates for PD16, if not could lens profiles be created for the Mobius Action Cam, please.

Thanks IanB
PowerDirector Ultimate 18.0.3801.0 (64bit)
Dell XPS 8700, Win 8.1
4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 processor (6M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
Nividia GeForce 720 Version 372.54 GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz (4GB x 2)
2 x 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard D
[Post New]
X Y Z (3D) rotation. Pinnacle Studio, Corel VideoStudio and Magix Movie Edit Pro have had this feature for several versions. Please!!!
[Post New]
Quote X Y Z (3D) rotation. Pinnacle Studio, Corel VideoStudio and Magix Movie Edit Pro have had this feature for several versions. Please!!!

Totally!! PD17 Ult, PD16Ult, PD15ult + 13ult + 12ult
Painthop X9, X7, X4, 9
Aurora 3D (!!)
Animation Shop
Flex Gif Animator
Howler 9.5 !!
Intel Core I7-479 Cpu, 3.6 Ghz, 24 Gig Ram
Windows 10. 64 bits
[Post New]
You know when you do a "copy keyframe attributes", why can't we have a "copy keyframe attributes and include transitions as well"? If you work with your own templates, you'll find yourself wasting time doing this once and again. PD17 Ult, PD16Ult, PD15ult + 13ult + 12ult
Painthop X9, X7, X4, 9
Aurora 3D (!!)
Animation Shop
Flex Gif Animator
Howler 9.5 !!
Intel Core I7-479 Cpu, 3.6 Ghz, 24 Gig Ram
Windows 10. 64 bits
Kaido [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 13, 2011 14:17 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
We need:

• mark-in and mark-out to work on the timeline, without going into trim and multi-trim dialogs,

• setting where production preference (h.26*, frame rate, etc) can be stored for future use, why require the user to enter this for every production?

• using the previous setting, produce the video on the background, to the extent possible.

• simple beep sound effect to replace cursing words, etc,

Thanks,

Kaido