Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Redownloading Cyberlink Power Director 14
Rev343 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2017 22:37 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, is there a way I can redownload cyberlink power director 14? I just built a new pc, and I have the activation code for it, but I can't find anyway to reinstall it. I checked my product history but it just tells me the activation, and that I can upgrade. I also can't afford the upgrade, so any help would be apreciated.
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]
Rev343:

Welcome to the PD14 Forum. We are just users, like yourself. You should contact Cyberlink Sales and Support. You will have to be able to prove that you did purchase PD14. They can provide you with a download link.

In these Forums, it is strongly recommended that you save your PD installation files for possible future use. A lot of folks here burn their installation files to a DVD, but as long as the installation files are saved somewhere, along with your licence key, you will be good to go, if you need to reinstall PD14 for any reason in the future.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
Rev343 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2017 22:37 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Rev343:

Welcome to the PD14 Forum. We are just users, like yourself. You should contact Cyberlink Sales and Support. You will have to be able to prove that you did purchase PD14. They can provide you with a download link.

In these Forums, it is strongly recommended that you save your PD installation files for possible future use. A lot of folks here burn their installation files to a DVD, but as long as the installation files are saved somewhere, along with your licence key, you will be good to go, if you need to reinstall PD14 for any reason in the future.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

That's good to know for the future, but is their a way I can redownload it now? I don't have the old computer anymore, just the new one, so I can't burn it to a disc.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Yes - as Phil says, you need to contact Customer Services with proof of purchase. There isn't anyone here who can help you smile.