Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there any way to boost audio for an entire video at the same time instead of segment by segment)?
Mr E [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 15, 2017 02:29 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
The audio on my clips is too low. I have been using the wave-director boost to fix it, but it seems like I can only do this segment by segment, which will take a very long time. Is there any way to boost the entire video, or at least multiple sectrions of the video, simulatenously, so I don't have to boost one segment at a time?

Thank you!
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Mr E -

Using the horizontal slider in the Audio Mixing room is the simplest way to do that, assuming all your clips are on the same track. Screenshot attached...

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - Track Gain.png]
 Filename
Track Gain.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
911 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
27 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Mr E [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 15, 2017 02:29 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
Grea, thank you. All the audio is on one track, but it seems like I still have to edit each segment. Is there a way to highlight all the audio tracks at once (I can't seem to drag the mouse beyond the screen border)? And can I edit them all in one shot without them resetting? I don't see a save option or anything. I think your suggestion could definitely work if I can figure out how to do it all in one.

Quote Hi Mr E -

Using the horizontal slider in the Audio Mixing room is the simplest way to do that, assuming all your clips are on the same track. Screenshot attached...

Cheers - Tony
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
It's possible that:

1. you're over-complicating it, or

2. I've misunderstood your requirements

Take a look at this screen capture & see if it helps at all.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!