Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Side by Side mode - screen "jumping"
[Post New]
Hello,

When I use the Side by Side mode in YouCam 7, sometimes the slides will "jump." What I mean by this is that the slide will flicker to a larger size, going behind the webcam video on the right side, and then will go back to its normal dimensions. It is very frustrating because it isn't supposed to do this and it makes it not posisble to use the software anymore as I need to use Side by Side mode without flickering. How can this be fixed?

Thank you,
Nicholas
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

When I use the Side by Side mode in YouCam 7, sometimes the slides will "jump." What I mean by this is that the slide will flicker to a larger size, going behind the webcam video on the right side, and then will go back to its normal dimensions. It is very frustrating because it isn't supposed to do this and it makes it not posisble to use the software anymore as I need to use Side by Side mode without flickering. How can this be fixed?

Thank you,
Nicholas

Hi Nicklous,

can you record a video for this problem? you can use youcam to record the video.
[Post New]
Quote Hi Nicklous,

Can you record a video for this problem? you can use youcam to record the video.
Since you can only attach online links for photos or videos and cloud sites like OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox do not give you a simple link to insert the video into the forum message window, I suggest you post it to your YouTube account as an "Unlisted" video so only those who have the link can view it. For example, I did that with this video, https://youtu.be/MuVstfpl68c , on a different subject.

I have found that my YouCam reacts that way occasionally when I am in full or partial Deskftop Capture mode. The reason is the graphics and RAM required as you have Office Word, PowerPoint, etc., open as well as YouCam. It made me decide to increase my RAM, though I haven't done it yet.
MediaSuite14 Ultra, Youcam7, Windows10 Creator x64