Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video over exposed
juu-zo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 28, 2016 05:16 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I writed about this problem in autoframerate thread but I want to bring this issue up so cyberlink can fix this. I play uhd blu ray disks with sdr display and sdr conversion. All uhd blu rays are over exposed and light scenes are awfull. I hope cyberlink will fix this asap becayse now all uhd disks are not good.

I hope you also fix that uhd blu rays frame rate will be converted like they are in the blu ray disks.
Hsin-Nan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2017 23:24 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I writed about this problem in autoframerate thread but I want to bring this issue up so cyberlink can fix this. I play uhd blu ray disks with sdr display and sdr conversion. All uhd blu rays are over exposed and light scenes are awfull. I hope cyberlink will fix this asap becayse now all uhd disks are not good.

I hope you also fix that uhd blu rays frame rate will be converted like they are in the blu ray disks.

As I know, HDR to SDR is handled by VGA driver side.

You may update Intel driver then retry again.