Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to do zoom blur transition.
Yayo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2017 00:44 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. I use power director 15 and i have been trying to do a transition like this one

but i did not succed, i try many things. I found this tutorial for a similar transition but is for the mobile version

I would be very thankful if someone can guide me to create this transition effect.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The AE effect looks great as the author claims that he created it in the YT video. That can be reproduced in PD using PiP designer with the two video clips with some overlap on different tracks.

The clips can be on the same track. There is an easier way. If you are careful in your editing then do a cut on the first clip where the skier is way off center and snow is shown. Do a cut on the second clip where the skier is off center again and snow is shown. Use the cross transition available in the transition room in the overlap mode.
Yayo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2017 00:44 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The AE effect looks great as the author claims that he created it in the YT video. That can be reproduced in PD using PiP designer with the two video clips with some overlap on different tracks.

The clips can be on the same track. There is an easier way. If you are careful in your editing then do a cut on the first clip where the skier is way off center and snow is shown. Do a cut on the second clip where the skier is off center again and snow is shown. Use the cross transition available in the transition room in the overlap mode.

Thank you i did not know about this transition. Is very very close to what i want. Thank you soo much. I tried for several hours. and after i read this answer i took me 3 minutes to do.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 13. 2017 11:41