Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2 questions
igal310 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 17:05 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
HI,

1. How can i add a costum watermark?

2. On te Layers tab, i want to add text in Hebrew, and just appears une symbol and the each letter that i wrote its like i type the SPACE. the Font type is a arial(works on hebrew too), try the cahnge the font type, still - not working.

there is a solution?
[Post New]
Hello igal310,

Welcome to the PhD forum laughing

Have you tried using the watermark creator yet? It's quite simple to use.

Once you've created your custom watermark, it can be applied to individual photos or ALL photos on export.

The Layers module currently has some issues interpreting particular fonts (and not just Hebrew text).

As a way round that, you could create your text layer in graphics software, saved in .PNG format with a transparent background - then import that as a new photo layer.

An example & screenshot are attached.

PIX
[Thumb - Genesis Hebrew.png]
 Filename
Genesis Hebrew.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
35 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
47 time(s)
[Thumb - PhD_Layers Hebrew.png]
 Filename
PhD_Layers Hebrew.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
783 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
47 time(s)
PIX YouTube channel
igal310 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 17:05 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello igal310,

Welcome to the PhD forum laughing

Have you tried using the watermark creator yet? It's quite simple to use.

Once you've created your custom watermark, it can be applied to individual photos or ALL photos on export.

The Layers module currently has some issues interpreting particular fonts (and not just Hebrew text).

As a way round that, you could create your text layer in graphics software, saved in .PNG format with a transparent background - then import that as a new photo layer.

An example & screenshot are attached.

PIX

Thank you for your greetings and your answer!

I did not even know watermark creator, is GREAT!