Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems with PD and Contour Shuttle products?
TerryQ111 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2014 15:36 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
In January, my Contour ShuttleXpress stopped working with PD. It still works with other programs, just not PD.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Terry Thanks for everyone's help,
Terry

Power Director 14
HP Z230 Workstation (Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSHD, 3TB Toshiba Data Drive, Windows 10 Professional, nVidea GeForce GTX 750Ti)
Panasonic HC-X920
kuhlmanck [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2017 14:31 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
On PD15, my Shuttle Pro is working just fine. Using the Contour helper application (v2.13.3), I've re-programmed the heck out of it though.

I've also asked CL to consider creating a few new keyboard commands that would make jog forward/backward a lot easier than using a macro. It would also be nice if we had a keyboard command that would flush the hardware keyboard buffer or otherwise tell PD to 'stop everything'.

Quote In January, my Contour ShuttleXpress stopped working with PD. It still works with other programs, just not PD.

Terry
TerryQ111 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 30, 2014 15:36 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
Quote On PD15, my Shuttle Pro is working just fine. Using the Contour helper application (v2.13.3), I've re-programmed the heck out of it though.

I've also asked CL to consider creating a few new keyboard commands that would make jog forward/backward a lot easier than using a macro. It would also be nice if we had a keyboard command that would flush the hardware keyboard buffer or otherwise tell PD to 'stop everything'.

Quote In January, my Contour ShuttleXpress stopped working with PD. It still works with other programs, just not PD.

Terry

Thanks for replying. I also reprogrammed mine. It was working fine right up to the time it was not. I've done a number of things to run it down, working both with Contour and Cyberlink. I even backed off a Windows 10 update, and that didn't help.

It is helpful to know if this problem is widespread, or if only I am suffering from it.

BTW, what operating system are you running? I'm using Win 10 64 Pro. Thanks for everyone's help,
Terry

Power Director 14
HP Z230 Workstation (Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSHD, 3TB Toshiba Data Drive, Windows 10 Professional, nVidea GeForce GTX 750Ti)
Panasonic HC-X920