Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DRM Issue
abdabra [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 02, 2016 23:04 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Im new in this and I write this issue on other forum for mistake sorry my issue is recently windows has a update to version 1607 os build 14393.576 I use to download my music trough Napster and play it on PowerDVD 16 was not problem before the update and I try to play on Napter directly and come whit this message Windows 10 version 1607 has removed support for windows media DRM, i appreciate if somebody tell me what I can do thanks
TOF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2017 12:23 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Im new in this and I write this issue on other forum for mistake sorry my issue is recently windows has a update to version 1607 os build 14393.576 I use to download my music trough Napster and play it on PowerDVD 16 was not problem before the update and I try to play on Napter directly and come whit this message Windows 10 version 1607 has removed support for windows media DRM, i appreciate if somebody tell me what I can do thanks

I suggest re-installing PowerDVD. I updated a 14956 build that had been working with my HDHomerun Prime tuners to the new 15002. While the PDVD icon was intact and would open, and channel selection folder would show, clicking on it would only error out with "no media available" or something like that.

I re-installed the PowerDVD and all is working again.

Hope this helps and good luck!laughing