Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to slowly transition into fast motion FX?
Doglins Shadow [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 21, 2016 14:10 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hey guys, how do you slowly transition into a fast motion effect? I understand there is an "ease in" and "ease out" option but it doesn't seem to really do the trick. When I go from 1x speed to 3x speed, it still seems very sudden, I'd like it if the program would have an FX in which the speed is "brought up" to 3x rather than instantly hitting 3x speed, much like how a car accelerates to reach its final speed.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

There is no way to currently do this in PowerDirector, but I think it is a very good suggestion.

Maybe you can add it to the future versions suggestion thread, asking for a more customizeable ease in and out? I think that would be beneficial to all users. You find the thread below:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/50535.page

Dave