Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I fix the horizon of a video shot without messing up the frame?
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
I used the rotation tool in the Pip designer, but once the video produced, the top and bottom had ridged marks due to the rotation. How exactly do I parallel out a horizon without it ridging out on me? Please help...

Please check this link: https://youtu.be/pH1E-NXZZxk

I was also testing out a transparent text, which can conveniently be found here:

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/124774448

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 06. 2016 21:36

CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Try zooming in just a little, or resizing the video, so that the outer edges of the video are not visible. If you rotated the video, that means there are pixels in the preview window that are now blank. To get rid of them, you will need to zoom in (resize the video in the preview window) a touch.

David
Trekz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

Try zooming in just a little, or resizing the video, so that the outer edges of the video are not visible. If you rotated the video, that means there are pixels in the preview window that are now blank. To get rid of them, you will need to zoom in (resize the video in the preview window) a touch.

David

figured that was one method, but after zooming in and filling the whole screen, can i manually add in black bars?

Thank you for replying^
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Sure. Just use black color boards, by placing them on a lower track in the timeline. You can find them in the "Media Content" menu.

To place the color boards precisely on the preview window, I would suggest zooming out. See attached image.

Let me know if that's what you meant or have other questions.

David
[Thumb - colorboards.jpg]
 Filename
colorboards.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
560 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
53 time(s)
Trekz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

Sure. Just use black color boards, by placing them on a lower track in the timeline. You can find them in the "Media Content" menu.

To place the color boards precisely on the preview window, I would suggest zooming out. See attached image.

Let me know if that's what you meant or have other questions.

David

Thank you