Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Stabilizer and transitions don't mix well.
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone notice that when any amount of stabilization is applied to an MP4 clip that also has a transition effect applied as well at the beginning the frames become unusually jittery for the first second or so. Removing the stabilization eliminates the frame jitter. Did not see this in previous releases. Win 10, i7
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
If it's what I think it's been a issue I've noticed with mp4 container for several releases, with old stabilizer as well, if mkv or m2ts containers it produces with no jumps/jitters.

Jeff
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Jeff,

Thanks. I'll try m2ts to see. But MP4 has to be made to work properly: everyone uses this format now ! Win 10, i7
[Post New]
I agree HDedit!

I think you are seeing the same issue I had with mp4 (reported to CL).
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/43235.page
Win8.1 Pro x64 / Dual x5670 / 24GB / GTX960 4GB / 240GB SSD + 640GB HDD / PD13 Ultimate