Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
4K FDR AX100 video edited with PD12
Eugen157
Senior Contributor Location: Palm Springs area, So.CA Joined: Dec 10, 2012 13:57 Messages: 662 Offline
[Post New]
This is a 4K YouTube upload of a 30 min segment of a trip to China including night scenes. Edited in 4K with PD12. The entire video is 90 min, edited in 3 sections then combined. Please note that I have a nearly 4 year old computer, PD works remarkable well, if enough time is allowed for the shadow files to generate. Once the three videos were assembled, subtitles, music, transitions etc added things did slow down some what and I had a couple freezes. Non of that with the 30 min segments.

Towards the end is a ride on the Shanghai MAGLEV, two trains passing at a combined speed of 600 KM/hr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppTjO7HH0BE

Eugene

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Jun 18. 2014 13:15

73s, WA6JZN ex DL9GC
CYBERLINK PLEASE ADD UHD BLU RAY BURNING SOFTWARE
PD14,
Win10,64bit.CPU i7 6700,16GB ,C= 480 GB SSD ,GPU GTX1060 6GB 1 fan. Plus 3 int, 4 ext HDD's for video etc.LG WH16NS40 reads UHD.
4K 24" ViewSonic monitor.Camera Sony FDR-A
Rlumpy [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Tucson, AZ Joined: Mar 29, 2014 19:47 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Wonderful video, the AX100 and PD12 work well together. Looks like you put a lot of work and talent into your video.

There is currently a lot of interest in 4k cameras and editors over at the DPReview video forum

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/1045?utm_campaign=internal-link&utm_source=mainmenu&utm_medium=text&ref=mainmenu

You should post this over there.

It was interesting to see the "rolling shutter" effect when the trains passed at 600Kph. I didn't notice it anywhere else.

Rich