Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
subtitles
Andrew [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 03, 2008 11:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello My name is Andrew and I come here asking for urgent help from you, as we have not found the solution in any other forum that has the Internet. They are the legends, when I import for the DP 7 Ultra, this does not load all the entries, and it srt txt or. If this legend has 430 entries it carries some 50, 700 if you have it carries some 60, but never fully loaded. We have reinstalled the program but without success. Can you help me?
Thanks, And.
Ahh, just to remind you that this occurred in the DP 6 also!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Andrew,

PowerDirector 7 Ultra - correct?

English is your second language - correct?

Your posting does NOT make sense - I don't understand what you're on about.

Please read:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2405.page
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
PART D, E, F
These will help you especially providing images to explain what you mean.

All images when attached must be less than 100kb.

Dafydd
Videocentricity
Contributor Location: Long Beach,CA Joined: May 21, 2007 05:37 Messages: 394 Offline
[Post New]
I believe he has a foreign language movie with 430 subtitles spaced along the movie but when imported his PDS file did not get more tha 50-60% reporoduced in the loaded workspace.

He might try saving the original PD6 movie as a number of smaller AVI files and then make a new PD7 movie by appending each of the avi files to restore to the original

For future movies with so many subtitles it would be prudent to break the movie into sub-projects so each individual project has fewer numbers of subtitles.

A pragmatic approach, but it will work. The loading error may be the way the PDS is handled and I have noticed on PDS files greater than say 300KB and a small ram pc (VISTA with 1.5Gbytes) I have lost information so that may be a hint.

If you can't solve the problem - Change the problem
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Ron, I had worked out some of it... but I hate being expected to guess at what was meant and then giving a superb answer to a question that should have been asked!

Dafydd