Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Updates PowerDirector 11 to build 3625 - preview rendering fix
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Updates PowerDirector 11 to build 3625 - preview rendering fix

Just for those who have preview rendering issue (PDR 11), here is an update for you and it should fix the problem
Link removed.

Go to: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/31515.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 06. 2014 04:36

[Post New]
Thanks

atleast this should solve my problem since PD 12 is having issues now atleast I can work with good old PD 11 without reverting back to 331.65 Driver !!!

Cheers

Prash PROHDGaming Subcribe @ http://bit.ly/1650GFv
Ziggy1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2013 18:26 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Dafydd, I just updated PDR11 and installed Nvidia 331.82. The Rendering issue appears to be solved. I'll let Prash provide a more detailed analysis since he is utilize more of the Nvidia core functions.

Ziggy
[Post New]
Hi

Please find attached video link from YouTube - confirming that PD 11 rendering bar issue has been resolved after applying 3625 update.....

Thanks Dafydd and CL

http://youtu.be/gkhqBEk8B4M

Cheers

Prash PROHDGaming Subcribe @ http://bit.ly/1650GFv
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hello Dafydd,

I updated PowerDirector 11 Ultra to build 3625 and installed Nvidia driver 331.82 and the rendering issue is solved.

Thank you so much for your help and I wish you and your family a Happy New Year 2014.

Jean

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Thank you all for the feedback reports. It is great to see you all editing again and happy. I did chase for a fix, the real work was down to the techs at CL.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i ti gyd.

Dafydd

edega1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 16, 2013 13:03 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dafydd,

I'm having problems with the downloader, it downloaded about 30 % and then a window popped up saying "Cyberlink Downloader could not complete the download process. Check your internet connection and firewall settings and then try again." My internet connection is fine and my firewall is set to allow cyberlink applications so I'm not sure what else could be causing the problem. I keep retrying and it'll download a bit more, then the same thing happens again, and then sometimes it sort of 'resets' itself and says it's downloaded 0%. Is there anything else I could check that might be causing the problem?

Thank you!

Ellie

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 03. 2014 13:03

Franniep17 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2013 12:58 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
The download for this patch is too slow ... downloader keeps stopping and restarting again.
Can you do something to the ftp server to allow reasonable download speed .... should take 4 minutes but downloader shows 2hrs estimated download time ... and never finishes.

There is no problem with my firewall or my fibre optic 60 Mbps broadband
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Hmmm... strange as my downloads are usually slow from CL, but it only took about 35 seconds for the 315 meg file to download.... I only have 12 meg service...

A LOT faster update than the old update system from all the previous versions..... as you would have to uninstall and reinstall PD every time you updated it.... __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link