Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 7 installation file is corrupt
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Luca,

Are you having download problems, I downloaded the whole file in 45mins

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
[Post New]
YES
The download started about 5 hours ago and I'm at 70% of the file
The speed dosen't change
I have tried many PC, my connection, many times, but the speed always dosen't rise up to 25/30Kb a very slow speed

Luca

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 22. 2008 09:33

[Post New]
Quote: Luca,
I'd like to remind you:
1. You gave me an email address which didn't work.
2. You spammed me with PM's
3. You failed to provide the date and proof of purchase you were originally asked for.
4. The download speed is governed by the sheer number of users - it has to have a limitation due to the volume of file size and to placate everyone. It is a large file to download and i will pass on end user comments.

5. I have assisted you and ensured the link was re-sent to the additional two email addresses you gave to ME.

6. I have speedily dealt with the situation to assist you once the information asked for was provided.

Dafydd

Thnaks for your Help, but I want only to remeber you that CyberLink can already use my money but I can't use till now my software ...
A very good solution had to be to send a CD to the customer that continue to have download problem, only to close that sistuation but maybee is not CyberLink worry ...

Luca
leedoucette [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2011 21:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have purchased and downloaded the PowerDirector 9. The file is saying it is corrupt when I download it. I cannot open the file at all. The download is taking around 2 hours and when I downloaded it, the icon said that I downloaded PowerDirector 8? Anyone have any ideas on what I can do. I have read the past problems with the powerDirector 7 and everything everyone says sounds just like what is happening to me. I have e-mailed cyberlink twice now and have gotten no response from them.

Thanks,
Lee
RAMON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 11, 2011 15:57 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased power director 9.0 and also have a corrupt file. The file is downloaded from "digitalriver" which seems to by cyberlink's online distributor.

Can Cyberlink please post a link to a non-corrupt file?

thanks
Dave456
Senior Member Location: Youngstown, Ohio Joined: Oct 30, 2010 06:46 Messages: 280 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Ramon,

You might want to post this or look in the PD9 forum, this is for version 8 and earlier.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/67.page

Dave

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 11. 2011 19:05

HP Envy 17
Win10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i7 Core - 4510U @ 2.00GHz 2.60GHz
16GB ram
PowerDirector 11 Ultra 64-bit ver. 11.0.0.3625
Cyberlink Power2Go Deluxe 7.0.0.1827
PowerShot SX40HS
Canon Vixia
RAMON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 11, 2011 15:57 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Update,

I re-downloaded and the new file works!

FYI: my first download was back in august (product was for my son). He only tried to install it today (had been using the trial version). Then, we ran into the corrupt file problem. So, Cyberlink or digitalriver might have replaced the file some time ago.

Regardless, Power Director is a very good product.

cheers.
Dave456
Senior Member Location: Youngstown, Ohio Joined: Oct 30, 2010 06:46 Messages: 280 Offline
[Post New]
Glad you go it going... HP Envy 17
Win10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i7 Core - 4510U @ 2.00GHz 2.60GHz
16GB ram
PowerDirector 11 Ultra 64-bit ver. 11.0.0.3625
Cyberlink Power2Go Deluxe 7.0.0.1827
PowerShot SX40HS
Canon Vixia