Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDR12.EXE Has Stopped Working Error [RESOLVED]
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Mine is also at "Open" status. Does the same applies for me?

Hi moisesmcardona,
I certainly hope so and that applies to others with the same issue. Please let me (and the forum) know when you have the patch and have applied it.
Dafydd
Forum Moderator)
Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
I think CyberLink should put out a beta version a few months before releasing the final version. I have see software company's do that and make it where it stops working the day of the final release. That way the different systems can report problems that they are having. That way users may have a happy experience after buying the final release. Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
moisesmcardona [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Oct 23, 2012 11:48 Messages: 167 Offline
[Post New]
Has anyone received a reply regarding your tickets? Someone was having issues with PowerDirector as well in another topic and Cyberlink Replied to that person, but I still haven't got a reply. Main Machine: Jetway NF9G-QM77, Intel i7-3610QM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, 128gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro
Secondary Machine: Lenovo Y510p, Intel i7-4700MQ 2.4Ghz, 2x nVidia GT750M, 500GB SSHD, Windows 10 Education
visit http://moisescardona.video
[Post New]
I haven't heard from them yet

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 11. 2013 10:36

moisesmcardona [Avatar]
[Post New]
I just got a reply and THEY SENT ME AN EARLY PATCH!!! YAYY!!! I'm downloading it riight now.

HighRise995, I sent you the file in PM Main Machine: Jetway NF9G-QM77, Intel i7-3610QM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, 128gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro
Secondary Machine: Lenovo Y510p, Intel i7-4700MQ 2.4Ghz, 2x nVidia GT750M, 500GB SSHD, Windows 10 Education
Erwin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 30, 2009 02:18 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
I have received a patch and it worked so far. I can now start editting.

[Post New]
Yep, got the patch as well. I'll try it tonight and see how it works. If all goes well I'll close/complete this thread.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 11. 2013 12:30

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi everyone,
Thank you for posting you've got the patch. If you don't mind, please feedback the results after you've applied the patch. It may not work for everyone.

Dafydd
moisesmcardona [Avatar]
[Post New]
My system: Lenovo Y510p
Processor: Intel 4th Gen i7-4700MQ
Graphics: Dual Nvidia GT750M

Produce: Working

No crashes so far.

I'm happy now! Main Machine: Jetway NF9G-QM77, Intel i7-3610QM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, 128gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro
[Post New]
I'll post tonight the results.
[Post New]
I installed the patch and everything seems to be working fine.

A BIG THANKS to Dafydd for all his input and help on the matter. And thanks to everyone else who offered some input.

Now it's time to play!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 11. 2013 17:02

RomekJ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2011 18:20 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I very knew at this forum. And I am happy to know you have a patch which is working. How can I found this patch?
I know - the question might be stupid, but as I said: I am new. Yet old.

Roman
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,
I very knew at this forum. And I am happy to know you have a patch which is working. How can I found this patch?
I know - the question might be stupid, but as I said: I am new. Yet old.

Roman

CyberLink website
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PowerDirector 365
RomekJ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2011 18:20 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Than you King.
You know, this patch I found before and doesn't work for me. The problem I have is when I click on Keyframe or Fix/Enhance than my PD stops working with this famous massage. So frustrating... I applied a patch but no change.
There is something else: My power Tools has only two features: 2Dto 3D and Photo Rotation. Nothing else!
And again: My transitions has strange names like: IDS_TSP_TR_3D_Flip_...
And the list there is no complete.
What a luck I have. Who can help me?
Roman
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Than you King.
You know, this patch I found before and doesn't work for me. The problem I have is when I click on Keyframe or Fix/Enhance than my PD stops working with this famous massage. So frustrating... I applied a patch but no change.
There is something else: My power Tools has only two features: 2Dto 3D and Photo Rotation. Nothing else!
And again: My transitions has strange names like: IDS_TSP_TR_3D_Flip_...
And the list there is no complete.
What a luck I have. Who can help me?
Roman

Hi RomekJ,
Post your issue as a new topic please.
Forum Moderator