Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D Full SBS Playback Issues In PowerDVD12
3DForMeB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 08, 2012 15:16 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have an mkv 3D full SBS (3840 x 1080 resolution) video sample file that I've tried playing on my PC and it is not running smoothly at all on PowerDVD12. I have a Intel G530 CPU which has an integrated GPU on it which is capable of playing back 3D. When I play this sample file in the famous program called VLC player it runs perfectly smooth. But if I try playing this file in PowerDVD12 the framerate is incredibly slow and sometimes I get even Macroblocking pixels too. What's the deal with this? Can I do anything to make this work?

Also perhaps you could answer this too. Why is it that this video file has HUGE black bars above and below the video?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I have checked the files I have here (also MKV with Full HD SbS) and they work without issue on my test platform.

can you please check the PowerDVD 12 must have read thread

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
guga [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 22, 2012 16:31 Messages: 52 Offline
[Post New]
You might want to try few test files here and see if it makes a difference.