Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdvd 12 out of sync
Jhay-r [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2011 11:20 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I'm currently experiencing this on a acer 4750g laptop...
i5 2410m 2.3ghz tb to 2.9ghz
8GB Ram
2GB gt540m

some movies are fine...
but specifically avc in mp4 container are getting out of sync after some time...
i'm sure it was not the file since it was a old collection playing smoothly on PDVD11 and WMP 12....

The only codec pack i'm using is CCCP 11.11.11
which is i doubt affecting PDVD12 since WMP is playing nicely...

I already updated to the latest version which still nothing...

And oh, though its another matter, let me take this opportunity as well to reinstate that optimus is still not working with PDVD 12...
PDVD 12 is just running on built-in graphics of my proc which is intel hd3000 and not detecting my nvidia gt540m...

any response is appreciated...
thanks and God bless us all...
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

please check NVIDIA website about Optimus technology mechanisms:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/optimus_technology.html

about your out of sync - please contact the technical support and/or provide more detailed system info and a sample file
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21448.page

br
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 06. 2012 03:10

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Craig [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2012 20:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I too am having out of syc issuses and it seems this is the only progam on my media computer that is having this issuse/ I would be more on the side of software issuses rather than firmware from hardware company's. I personally not convinced this program is worth paying money for.

Thanks
Craig
mattthis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 02, 2012 15:06 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, i have the same problem with avi files since i update to PowerDVD 12 NEW Patch v1514 2012-03-27