Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 12 and 3D in full screen
GLuca72 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2007 15:57 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I now buy PowerDVD12.
The problem - not hard, but noiser - is that, ONLY in standard mode and full screen: when I switch from 2D to 3D, the screen is "translate" to right; a workaround is press refresh button (right-bottom: window mode/full screen), and all works fine.
I clarify that:
1) with cinema mode, all works fine;
2) with PowerDVD 10 Ultra, all works fine.
I hope Cyberlink release a patch very soon or somebody have a solution.
Thanks
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

sorry but I do not understand your problem - please check the must have read thread:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21448.page

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
tHE uKER [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 14, 2011 21:14 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
AFAICT, he's saying that if you try to switch to 3D while the window is in "restored" mode (ie not maximized), something doesn't work.

I think I have experienced this, and the result is that PowerDVD switches to fullscreen, but the picture is not 3D. Can't tell right now as I'm not home.
GLuca72 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2007 15:57 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: AFAICT, he's saying that if you try to switch to 3D while the window is in "restored" mode (ie not maximized), something doesn't work.

I think I have experienced this, and the result is that PowerDVD switches to fullscreen, but the picture is not 3D. Can't tell right now as I'm not home.

Exact !!! The problem is that !!! Technical assistence ask me to dxdiag, SN, etc., but "tempus fugit". I hope that the solution arrives very soon.
tHE uKER [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 14, 2011 21:14 Messages: 44 Offline
[Post New]
Any news on this?