Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Free upgrade from PowerDVD 11 Ultra to PowerDVD 12 Ultra after release date?
bobmitch [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 17, 2012 13:49 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
I sent in a request and was replied to within a day. I was asked to wait for an upgrade by the end of Feb. Received the upgrade on 2/16. Cyberlink came through for me. My copy of PowerDVD was purchased directly from Cyberlink via Digital River.

MMF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 17, 2010 03:27 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Just give up - it's their policy. Live with it and buy software from another vendor.

Take a look:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21841.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 19. 2012 09:50

KorbenD [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 12, 2010 16:41 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
No response to my ticket so far. If I don't hear anything by early next week I'm going to demand a refund. I'm beyond tired of dealing with this company.
MMF [Avatar]
[Post New]
Keep us posted... I think this will get quite interesting...
KorbenD [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 12, 2010 16:41 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Keep us posted... I think this will get quite interesting...

They finally came through. I was just sent a link to an upgrade installer and new key, but won't be able to test installation until this evening. Although it took a while, I'm happy with the result.
MMF [Avatar]
[Post New]
Maybe all the negative feedback had an effect after all. Still - users of older versions like me (bought PD9 two years ago) have to upgrade for ?75? Euros to watch new BDs