Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pan&Zoom multi pictures
Hallel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 13, 2019 05:17 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
in previous versions, I could select many pictures and add a pan&zoom effect for all of them at once. Now I can do that only for one picture at a time, which adds me a lot of work time. Is there still a way I can do that? Is there any chance they'll change it back / a way to make them do that?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
in previous versions, I could select many pictures and add a pan&zoom effect for all of them at once. Now I can do that only for one picture at a time, which adds me a lot of work time. Is there still a way I can do that? Is there any chance they'll change it back / a way to make them do that?

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/119539.page#post_box_450327

Jeff
Hallel [Avatar]
[Post New]

How even can I drag the random pan&zoon to slides? I just can't drag it, it's applicable only for the one selected slide.
I selected slide, then edit -> image -> tools -> pan / zoom. Do I miss something?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote How even can I drag the random pan&zoon to slides? I just can't drag it, it's applicable only for the one selected slide.
I selected slide, then edit -> image -> tools -> pan / zoom. Do I miss something?

Yep, as the linked post said, no apply all.

You don't drag, simply click on the next picture, click random again, rinse and repeat over and over.

Jeff
Hallel [Avatar]
[Post New]

Yep, as the linked post said, no apply all.

You don't drag, simply click on the next picture, click random again, rinse and repeat over and over.

Jeff

well, so that means I have no way to do it as I used to.
thanks
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]

well, so that means I have no way to do it as I used to.
thanks

The only way but still requires a lot of work, apply Pan/Zoom to a photo, Copy Attributes, select other photos and Paste attributes, this should be done for photos with the same format.

I went back to the P16 perpetuo, I do this part on it and if necessary I finish it on the PD365.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 14. 2023 06:04

Stoneware [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2021 19:04 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
I reported a similar issue with Video Speed (and many other functions). I used to be able to select many clips and apply video speed to all of them at the same time. Not any more. This is the response from Cyberlink:

After further checking with our product team, the batch apply option of the features you mentioned is not supported in the new version of PowerDirector 365.
For your concern of the editing convenience, we've escalated the suggestion of supporting applying the editing on multiple clips at a time to product team as software feature changes improvement reference.

CL really screwed up and I doubt they'll be able to fix all their screw up. Why make the software harder and more time consuming to use?
Bree2023! [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2021 20:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I reported a similar issue with Video Speed (and many other functions). I used to be able to select many clips and apply video speed to all of them at the same time. Not any more. This is the response from Cyberlink:

After further checking with our product team, the batch apply option of the features you mentioned is not supported in the new version of PowerDirector 365.
For your concern of the editing convenience, we've escalated the suggestion of supporting applying the editing on multiple clips at a time to product team as software feature changes improvement reference.

CL really screwed up and I doubt they'll be able to fix all their screw up. Why make the software harder and more time consuming to use?

I just ran into this exact problem. I'm trying to apply speed to my entire video after spending hours editing and it won't work. There's not even an "apply all" option. This change makes the program unusable for me because I'm not going back to apply speed to almost 100 splits I've made. And if I want to adjust the speed, I'd have to adjust it clip by clip every single time. Power Director has to fix this before my renewal comes up. Otherwise, I'm done with this program. Was great while it lasted. Thank you for providing the answer they gave to you. At least I know I'm not the only one having this issue and it's something they are aware of. Terrible screw up!