Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Help with Picture Movement
bpendrak [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2023 21:37 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I have an overlayed pic that I need to move from the center of the screen to the lower left corner. As it does so, I need it to decrease in size until it reaches its target where it will stay for the duration of the video

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 28. 2023 12:21

AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have an overlayed pic that I need to move from the center of the screen to the lower left corner. As it does so, I need it to decrease in size until it reaches its target where it will stay for the duration of the video

Add photo 1 to track 1
Add photo 2 to track 2
2 Click on photo 2, open Advanced Editing
Use the Position and Scale tracks.
With the cursor (red vertical line) on the left, drag photo 2 to the initial position and adjust the size.
Click on the tracks (diamonds), position and scale.
Drag the cursor to the end, adjust the position and final size.
Done, click OK to save.
bpendrak [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2023 21:37 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks so much!!!

Add photo 1 to track 1
Add photo 2 to track 2
2 Click on photo 2, open Advanced Editing
Use the Position and Scale tracks.
With the cursor (red vertical line) on the left, drag photo 2 to the initial position and adjust the size.
Click on the tracks (diamonds), position and scale.
Drag the cursor to the end, adjust the position and final size.
Done, click OK to save.