Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is "apply to all clips" on the color edit button ?
RuiFigueiredo1971 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 26, 2013 15:12 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for reading

Kind regards
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks for reading

Kind regards

The Apply to all button has been removed.
The way is to click on the Color icon, added to the video, right click and select, Copy Keiframe Attributes, Select other videos, right click and select, Paste Keiframe Attributes

And what we have at the moment. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
[Post New]

The Apply to all button has been removed.
The way is to click on the Color icon, added to the video, right click and select, Copy Keiframe Attributes, Select other videos, right click and select, Paste Keiframe Attributes

And what we have at the moment.

Thank you having the time to reply 🙏

I've tried that, but that only copies color does not copy other edits made to one clip and to be addded to all of a time line lane,
for ex: HDR

Apply to all was awesome!

How can i roll back to previous version ? V2024 is very young and I can see the problems around,
I'll migrate when it matures.

Thank you very much

Kind regards
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There is no rollback function for the subscription version. If you had made a system backup before installing the new PD version, you can restore your system to that state.

Otherwise the only options are to wait for new updates to come out, or contact CL tech support and ask if they can provide you with a link to the older version.
Sharpo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 17, 2020 06:25 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There is no rollback function for the subscription version. If you had made a system backup before installing the new PD version, you can restore your system to that state.

Otherwise the only options are to wait for new updates to come out, or contact CL tech support and ask if they can provide you with a link to the older version.

I have just contacted tech support asking how to get version 21 installed again as 2024 is just not practical for me to use.

After editing thousands of videos with PowerDirector in recent years I just want to go back to using software that actually works efficiently and does what I want it to.
paulsw212 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2023 19:21 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for posting this thread as I've just discovered that this (basic) functionality - present in all previous versions - has been removed in PD24.

A basic workaround would be to highlight all the clips on the timeline, then 'Edit' - 'Color' and your changes should be applied to all.
However, I have a specific problem with the removal of this functionality - one of my workflows is to set up the project in PD, arrange and edit the clips in the timeline and then take one of the clips into ColorDirector for the colour corrections. I then return to PD and use 'Apply to All' to add the colour corrections to all the clips. This is a very simple, intuitive process, quick to do and very effective. It appears to have been removed for no good reason whatsoever!

This is ironic for me as the only reason I subscribed to PD365 was to get better integration with ColorDirector! I now face having to manually correct each clip separately in CDR before rendering the final edit. How is this an improvement?

Paul
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]

Thank you having the time to reply 🙏

I've tried that, but that only copies color does not copy other edits made to one clip and to be addded to all of a time line lane,
for ex: HDR

Apply to all was awesome!

How can i roll back to previous version ? V2024 is very young and I can see the problems around,
I'll migrate when it matures.

Thank you very much

Kind regards

RuiFigueiredo1971
You're right, Copy/Paste doesn't work for multiple filters, although clicking the icon lists them all.
I tried to go back to the previous Win restore point, PD update, problem I couldn't open Windows after logging in, black screen.
Using another SSD with the same Win from 2 months ago, I found that AM before updating only has the option to update, but I can enter directly through the shortcut to PowerDirector.
XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
[Post New]
Just update to 22.0.2126.0 and no "apply to all" button or something similar,
How hard can this be ?

Kind regards
FDskate [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2018 13:21 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
It feels like they didn't add that many important features for this update, mostly some fancy colors. But instead they removed some core functionality features. Were they drunk when they released this update? undecided
alanwilz1100! [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 31, 2020 01:25 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Its gratifying to see this. Ive only been editing for 10 months and this Apply to All removal seemed ridiculoius - but I figured that keyframe sh!t was to blame - reminding me of the "layers" crap that ikept me from ever wanting to learn PS or lightroom. Glad to know you pros are wondering wtf as well