Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
More than one audio plays on my processed video.
Cassy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 17, 2023 09:42 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I edited my first podcast video. When I'm asked to save it, I saved it into a file on my desktop with a new name and as a mp4.

On the timeline and in the render preview stage, the video is perfect. Everything works great. Then I processed the video. When I listened to it, the last 10 seconds had more than one audio running. It sounded like I was talking over myself. I removed that troubled part of the video and re-recorded it.

Then I rendered and processed the video again. This time, I was talking over myselt on an entirely new part of the video. (On the first video, there was no overtalking at this section of the video). This is toward the end of the video (but not in the new part I re-recorded).

I've decided to re-edit the original video. I just want to make sure that I'm doing it correctly.

I am using the cut feature to remove my mistakes and flubs. I'm using the third choice where you cut and fill and move the clips. I move the scrubber both forwards and backwards along the timeline to edit. If the scrubbers are only supposed to move one way on the timeline, please let me know.

I inserted the title into the timeline and inserted music on the timeline underneath the title. I also used one of the "subscribe and like" title at the end of the video but I place it underneath the original video in 2nd space.

I've worked very hard to learn Power Director, and I can't figure out why I'm getting three audios on sections of my processed videos.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Cassy
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This usually happens for one of 2 reasons.

The first is because there is a clip on a lower track that isn't visible unless you scroll down. To check if that's the case, move the timeline scrubber to the position the unwanted audio appears in the finished video and then scroll down to see if there is any content on the lower tracks.

The other reason this can occur is if there are problems with PD's cache. See this post for the resolution.