Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Red Record button not appearing in Multicam Plugin window
Scott61 [Avatar]
Member Location: Wichita, KS Joined: Aug 20, 2011 04:43 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
I just recorded an event on Saturday with two cameras. I discovered the neat multicam plugin which is pretty new.
But when I watched a few tutorials I realized I was missing a major part of the functionality of the tool.
The red record button in the right half window doesn't appear for me. I have subscribed for quite a few years to the Power
Director 365 and my subscription is up 01/24. I applied a recent update that hadn't been done and that didn't resolve the issue.

Out of really wanting this to work to help do this new project more quickly, I paid $90 to buy and download Ultimate 21. I'm not even sure it's different than what's used in 365, but even with that installed I still do not see the record button.

I also don't have the Plugin icon in the toolbar. I have to go to the very top and select the plugin menu to open multicam.

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm referring to. I opened a service ticket yesterday, but now late today I still haven't heard from Cyberlink support. I hope someone can give me some guidance.

Thanks,
Scott Wright
[Thumb - CyberLink.jpg]
 Filename
CyberLink.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
779 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)
Scott Wright
Wichita, KS
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just recorded an event on Saturday with two cameras. I discovered the neat multicam plugin which is pretty new.
But when I watched a few tutorials I realized I was missing a major part of the functionality of the tool.
The red record button in the right half window doesn't appear for me. I have subscribed for quite a few years to the Power
Director 365 and my subscription is up 01/24. I applied a recent update that hadn't been done and that didn't resolve the issue.

Out of really wanting this to work to help do this new project more quickly, I paid $90 to buy and download Ultimate 21. I'm not even sure it's different than what's used in 365, but even with that installed I still do not see the record button.

I also don't have the Plugin icon in the toolbar. I have to go to the very top and select the plugin menu to open multicam.

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm referring to. I opened a service ticket yesterday, but now late today I still haven't heard from Cyberlink support. I hope someone can give me some guidance.

Thanks,
Scott Wright

You have to click on "Single Video" for the red record button to show.

Since you maybe still have time, I'd ask for a refund on your Ultimate 21 unless you want to keep a perpetual license key vs your 365 subscription key. https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=16356

Jeff
Scott61 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for that information. I somehow missed that one thing in the video.
Although I can use it without the icon, any ideas on why it doesn't show.

Scott Scott Wright
Wichita, KS
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thank you for that information. I somehow missed that one thing in the video.
Although I can use it without the icon, any ideas on why it doesn't show.

Scott

You may be watched a prior version video. The location of MC was changed, it's now in the Plugins. CL has a plague of moving things around and calling it a UX improvement.

Jeff
Scott61 [Avatar]
[Post New]

You may be watched a prior version video. The location of MC was changed, it's now in the Plugins. CL has a plague of moving things around and calling it a UX improvement.

Jeff

Interesting. Thanks again.

Scott Scott Wright
Wichita, KS