Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Eliminare oggetti indesiderati
SIMO1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 11, 2023 00:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Ciao a tutti!
Ho acquistato l' Aggiornamento a PowerDirector 21 Ultimate da versione 19/20 (Incl. Modelli ed Effetti Premium).
L'interfaccia del software non è cambiata e non è presente la funzione per rimuovere gli oggetti indesiderati dalle riprese.

Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Ciao a tutti!
Ho acquistato l' Aggiornamento a PowerDirector 21 Ultimate da versione 19/20 (Incl. Modelli ed Effetti Premium).
L'interfaccia del software non è cambiata e non è presente la funzione per rimuovere gli oggetti indesiderati dalle riprese.

Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

Hi,

No-one has picked this up, I do not have acess to PDR21 Ultimate so I cannot help directly.

Your best option is to contact Customer/Technical services and raise a ticket with them.
https://it.cyberlink.com/cs-help

Or use the links in the signature below.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
As far as I know there is no function in PD 21 that allows one to remove unwanted objects from the shooting automatically. Please tell us where you have seen that it was an option?

Also if you hav eupgraded to version 21, then it is likely that the pervious version is still installed? Please check the version of PD you use?
SIMO1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 11, 2023 00:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Grazie mille per le risposte.

Scusatemi, non mi sono spigato bene... nella versione 21, nella area effetti, non trovo "Selezione oggetto AI".
Allego screenshot procedura descritta sul sito.
[Thumb - Immagine 2023-07-18.png]
 Filename
Immagine 2023-07-18.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
146 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I would think that this is a bit misleading. The AI is definitly available in the 365 version of PD (latest version updates), and may not at all be available in the PD 21 version that was released in September 2022. It may even not be available in the patches for this versions, which are submitted to deal with software bugs.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The OP’s screenshot is a FAQ is in Italian. This is the equivalent in the English FAQ. It should be available in both PD21 and 365: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=27246 . I can’t find it either. Maybe someone can give the exact name of the selection.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
I think OP is being misguided on what the "AI Object Segmentation" feature is. It only allows one to apply an Fx to the prominent object in a video. It's in Ultimate version as it was released in June 2021 so it's in the subscription Sept 2022 Release of PD21. It's use is shown in the attached pic with the button with no text!

Jeff
[Thumb - PD21_AI_Segmentation.png]
 Filename
PD21_AI_Segmentation.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
709 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
12 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
That effect has been in PD21/365 all the time. Just tried it with the blur effect. Jeff is good at figuring this out. Never used it before today. This is good to make one stand out in a crowd with a blured background.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 18. 2023 09:51

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote This is good to make one stand out in a crowd with a blured background.

Correct, as you can invert the mask. I've used it many times for that, object selection sometimes not real good and smoother edge detection would be an improvement.

Jeff
Warry [Avatar]
[Post New]
It appears that in my version: 21.5.3107.0 the text to the button is visible.
[Thumb - Screenshot 2023-07-26 121403.png]
 Filename
Screenshot 2023-07-26 121403.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
82 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)
JL_JL [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote It appears that in my version: 21.5.3107.0 the text to the button is visible.

One of the many 365 pushes must have corrected the error for subscription users but you've got no idea as there's never a change log.

Jeff
Warry [Avatar]
[Post New]
Indeed.

Again, I have asked CL to please publish a change log with each new version/release.

They must have a list for internal purposes, it would help a great deal if we have insight and it helps mitigating much confusion.