Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video files are faded in or not playing video for a few seconds sometimes
Nitrousbob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 02, 2023 13:11 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I have not edited the audio or put in fade in our out, or have overlap transitions, even if I delete a transition I have no audio from a video track for the first few seconds sometimes, is there a way to reset the clip or something.

There are no keyframes on the audio in that movie file, the audio has a proper wave form under the video picture like it usually does. its not with all clips, just some video clips, all clips from the same camera and same format.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This simply sounds like your computer isn't previewing your timeline content smoothly.

That can happen for many reasons and you should try the steps in this FAQ, although I'd recommend using Export Range instead of Render Preview. Also, don't use Non Real-time Preview as that will also mute the audio.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 03. 2023 15:15