Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
produce button
chiefc3p [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 17, 2023 09:42 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am new to this platform, have edited a video, but the "produce button" is not in the tool bar. Where can i find it? TIA
Bernd1948 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Jul 10, 2008 10:18 Messages: 3930 Offline
[Post New]
The name is now Export cool Gruß Bernd
Technical support:
DE:
https://de.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

chiefc3p [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 17, 2023 09:42 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The name is now Export cool

thank you!
EricH70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 04, 2023 07:26 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am new to this platform, have edited a video, but the "produce button" is not in the tool bar. Where can i find it? TIA

It's still called Produce for me using Ultra 21 (see screenshot). You can also hit ALT+F11 to get to that page,
[Thumb - produce.PNG]
 Filename
produce.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
100 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It's still called Produce for me using Ultra 21 (see screenshot). You can also hit ALT+F11 to get to that page,

Since you have Ultra, that was a perpetual licensed product and does not get the many pushed "upgrades" of subscription licensed 365 users, hence this GUI difference amongst many others.

Jeff