Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector cannot import videos correctly
Nitrousbob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 02, 2023 13:11 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Still parameter is not correct, one of the features worth the subscription is not working, stock footage on a desktop pc is broken.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Why are you starting a whole new discussion about this issue?

The one you started on May 16th is the best place for further posts on this subject, although at this point you really should be working with CL tech support.

You can reach them here, and you might want to include a link to the other discussion so they can see what6's happened so far.
Nitrousbob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 02, 2023 13:11 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
The one other thing I was able to track down as I have swapped networks a few times and it does not seem to have this issue anymore, so either a patch to the photodirector software, just something that has happened in between the posts, or possibly ReadyBoot

which I found information here " https://appuals.com/fix-session-readyboot-stopped-due-to-the-following-error-0xc0000188/"

I increased the size to take care of an error I was having and Im not sure how closely related this is to powerdirectors issues but I changed the stop condition to 128 like it said and that may have also been an issue I found through that dxdiag information.

It wasn't working much but now there are no parameter errors after a change in something that I cannot seem to track down.

Its been a wild ride, im glad it is working, it still crashes after running through a time changed(sped up) clip sometimes. Who knows, probably a big complicated program with lots of people working on it.

I kinda wish the interface was more similar to the app on android, that nice bar on the bottom of a clip that quickly gives you access to everything as you click the clip is great.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 01. 2023 15:16