Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video / audio effects
LucasMBeber [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 24, 2023 17:51 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. I have PowerDirector 19 and I need to put an audio spectrum effect (bars that move according to the audio of the video). Where can I get information about it? Thank you so much. (Google translate)
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello. I have PowerDirector 19 and I need to put an audio spectrum effect (bars that move according to the audio of the video). Where can I get information about it? Thank you so much. (Google translate)

Hi,
It depends on exactly what you want.

There is no internal effect like that for PDR19, so you will have to use a 3rd party path.

Probably the easiest way to get a bar spectrum visualizer is to use your audio and play it through Windows Media Player Legacy version.

Rt Click on the playing area >Visualizations>Bars and Waves

Use either ScreenRecorder or PDR capture screen to capture the visualization.

Use the .mp4 in your project.

However, if you want a more sophisticated outcome, you will have to explore dedicated visualization software, I think.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
 Filename
Bar visualizer.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1766 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
152 time(s)