Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Animated Title
otown [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 27, 2011 10:00 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
I have PD 18. Is it possible to have an animated title playing over a video with a second video playing in the letters of the title?
thx
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have PD 18. Is it possible to have an animated title playing over a video with a second video playing in the letters of the title?
thx

Put the background video in track 1.
Put the video to play through the title in track 2
With video in track 2 selected, use "Designer" above the timeline and select Mask Designer. Use the "Create a text mask" icon to create the text in the font and size of your choice.

Jeff
otown [Avatar]
[Post New]

Put the background video in track 1.
Put the video to play through the title in track 2
With video in track 2 selected, use "Designer" above the timeline and select Mask Designer. Use the "Create a text mask" icon to create the text in the font and size of your choice.

Jeff

Great thx
Once I set the Text Mask up can I go back and edit it?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 02. 2023 07:32

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Great thx
Once I set the Text Mask up can I go back and edit it?

Right click on mask in Mask Designer and select modify.

Jeff
otown [Avatar]
[Post New]
Is there a way of adding a border or shadow around the text in a text mask?
JL_JL [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way of adding a border or shadow around the text in a text mask?

The text in the mask does not have that edit feature but you can combine with a normal text box to create maybe a similar effect.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD21_Mask_Title.png]
 Filename
PD21_Mask_Title.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
832 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
10 time(s)