Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
iPad and OneDrive
DavidJ2023 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2023 15:03 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
Is there a way to edit photos stored in OneDrive on my iPad Pro using PhotoDirector Mobile? I can only find a way to edit photos already on my iPad. I cannot see a way to connect with OneDrive. Thanks much.
Dave
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There isn't any OneDrive connectivity built in like there is for Google Drive (at least on the Android version).

I imagine you'd first need to download the image(s) from OneDrive to the normal download location, and then the PD Mobile app should be able to import them

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 31. 2023 22:21

DavidJ2023 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2023 15:03 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There isn't any OneDrive connectivity built in like there is for Google Drive (at least on the Android version).

I imagine you'd first need to download the image(s) from OneDrive to the normal download location, and then the PD Mobile app should be able to import them

Thank you!