Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Stop automatically playing next video
khobar95 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 27, 2023 11:04 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
How do I stop PowerDVD from automatically playing videos? I am searching my HDDs for video files to see what I've got over the years, and I click on one file, it plays, then the next, then the next, etc.

I've made sure "Automatically play next video when video ends" is *unchecked*, yet it just does its own thing.

Cheers.

PowerDVD Version 18.0.3105.66
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote How do I stop PowerDVD from automatically playing videos? I am searching my HDDs for video files to see what I've got over the years, and I click on one file, it plays, then the next, then the next, etc.

I've made sure "Automatically play next video when video ends" is *unchecked*, yet it just does its own thing.

Cheers.

PowerDVD Version 18.0.3105.66

It seems the latest version of powerdvd 18 is 3010 but not 3105 you wrote.

Anyway, I cannot reproduce the auto play condition in powerdvd no matter I started the file playback in windows file explorer or powerdvd file browser.

You may try reinstalling powerdvd and don't keep program settings nor import the settings from previous version after reinstallation.
It might help resolve most of weird configuration problems.