Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Reverse a sequence then change its speed ?
DamienC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 24, 2020 19:46 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hello !

I found one of my short drone sequences was better reversed, so I reversed it.
Then I wanted to apply a speed ramp, but it would not let me. Says if I want to open the tool to change the speed, it will revert the changes already applied to that sequence.

Can anyone confirm if that's an actual flow limitation or just me not doing it right ?

Thanks.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It's going to be a lot easier to do one effect, produce the clip then use that clip to apply the second effect and produce that. Be sure to use the Profile Analyzer to find and produce to the Best Matched Format
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello !

I found one of my short drone sequences was better reversed, so I reversed it.
Then I wanted to apply a speed ramp, but it would not let me. Says if I want to open the tool to change the speed, it will revert the changes already applied to that sequence.

Can anyone confirm if that's an actual flow limitation or just me not doing it right ?

Thanks.

You should be able to do just the opposite, first apply the speed, then the reverse. Both effects will then occur simultaneously.

Jeff