Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Transitions Not Working On Some Clips
Ricebug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2022 19:02 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I have three still shots in the timeline, all of them .PNG format. I have the FADE transition at the beginning and end of each still. Problem is, only one of the stills is showing the fades.

I also tried JPG on one of them with the same negative result. Any ideas?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Can you take a a screenshot of your timeline and use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload it here? Also please upload or link to the produced video so we can see what you're seeing
Ricebug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2022 19:02 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can you take a screenshot of your timeline and use the Attachments button below the forum's text box to upload it here? Also please upload or link to the produced video so we can see what you're seeing

I got up this morning and played the video. To my chagrin, the thing worked flawlessly.

I think something in Windows is corrupted. I have a similar problem with Photoshop throwing fits after a long session. Have to restart the machine to fix it.

Anyways, thanks for responding.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
OK. You might want to try the two commands shown in bold in this post to see it they help.