Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion Title 365 - Power Meter
RED1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 30, 2017 10:29 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to change the top color of the ring? I changed the bottom color to my liking but don't see how to change the top color. Any solutions? Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 20. 2022 15:07

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a way to change the top color of the ring? I changed the bottom color to my liking but don't see how to change the top color. Any solutions? Thanks

Hi,

If I understand correctly?

The design is made up of 2 titles and 2 half circle particles.

In Title Designer the upper half circle (Circle-B) is on timeline track 1 and the bottom half circle particle (Circle-F) is on track 4.

Both can be modified in Particle Designer by double mouse click or rt-click>Edit in Particle Designer.

The full modify options - inc. color - are only available in Advanced Mode.

I can edit both Circle-B and Circle-F by this method.

Can you give more detail on how you can edit one but not the other?

If I haven't got the issue, then please give as much detail as possible, screenshots would be helpful.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
RED1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 30, 2017 10:29 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,

If I understand correctly?

The design is made up of 2 titles and 2 half circle particles.

In Title Designer the upper half circle (Circle-B) is on timeline track 1 and the bottom half circle particle (Circle-F) is on track 4.

Both can be modified in Particle Designer by double mouse click or rt-click>Edit in Particle Designer.

The full modify options - inc. color - are only available in Advanced Mode.

I can edit both Circle-B and Circle-F by this method.

Can you give more detail on how you can edit one but not the other?

If I haven't got the issue, then please give as much detail as possible, screenshots would be helpful.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thanks so much, I drag the preview screen up to expose Circle B. Sometimes the obvious is not so obvious to me lol