Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I was pretty excited about the PowerDVD 10 release, so upgraded to the Ultra edition without hesitation.... now I'm requesting a refund..

I thought that maybe some of my frustrations with version 9 would be corrected, they were only exacerbated, and new issues added on.

As mentioned before, you cannot enter full screen mode when playing files from your local media library. I messed around with it forever figuring it must be something I was doing wrong... until I checked the forums.

My Audio sporadically drops out, or loses the voice channel. Every time I start a movie, I don't want to spend 20 minutes figuring why the hell I don't have audio.

You stilll cannot drag and drop a local folder and have it play like a normal DVD, it plays as if it were a play list, and all the DVD menus are disabled, and you can't use the slider.

The program sporadically crashes or freezes up on me. I wasted enough time, and just ended up uninstalling the junker...

Is to really too much to ask that I be able to reliabley and effortlessly play movies from my media server?

Go to: