Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I'd like to know if it's possible to edit out a dust mote that shows up on my video that was on my lens while I was shooting? Similar to editing a photo? I'm thinking that it's not possible, but thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Hi

In the FX room used the Blur fx, adjiust the shape and depth of blur to suit

Thanks! I'll give it a try.
Quote I'd like to know if it's possible to edit out a dust mote that shows up on my video that was on my lens while I was shooting? Similar to editing a photo? I'm thinking that it's not possible, but thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Hi

In the FX room used the Blur fx, adjiust the shape and depth of blur to suit
I'd like to know if it's possible to edit out a dust mote that shows up on my video that was on my lens while I was shooting? Similar to editing a photo? I'm thinking that it's not possible, but thought I'd ask. Thanks.
Thanks!!
Can I remove my old Power Director 13 from my computer after upgrading to Power Director 14? Or does PD14 still rely on PD13? Just trying to free up hard drive space. Thanks
Yes. Just double clicked file to open it. I've downloaded it twice already before posting this question. No luck. I'll try turning off my Norton Security software and see if that helps. Otherwise, I guess I'll just wait for the disc to arrive in the mail. Thanks.
Just purchased the upgrade Director Suite 4. I currently have Director Suite 3. I downloaded all the files but the first file, Cyberlink Director Suite 4 DRS150720-01.exe, will not install. While extracting the file, it pauses at about 95% and then it says "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." I've attached the screen shots. I am running Windows 10. I'm upgrading from Director Suite 3. I did order the backup discs. Should I just wait for them to arrive?
Thanks, Terry. I may do that. Saves me a ton of work.
Thanks, Jaime-esque. I will do that. It would save a lot of time.
I've produced a video and created a disc for my home NTSC area but I want to send disc copies to friends in a PAL country. The general preferences were set to NTSC because my video was shot using that setting. Do I have to re-produce the video in the PAL format or is there a setting in the Create Disc portion of the program? If I have to re-produce the video, do I have to do it from my project before it was produced with the NTSC setting or can I re-produce the NTSC produced video with the PAL format? Do I lose quality re-producing from an already produced project? Hopefully, this isn't too confusing. I'm just hoping I don't have to re-produce the original project because it's a 3 hour video.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Using PD12 Ultimate Suite.

Linda
Thanks for the replies. I used Dave456's because it was real easy. It worked and am very grateful. All these little tricks I never new about. Thanks again.
I've unlinked the video and audio of a single clip. Is there a way to save the audio only as a .wav or .mpg file so I can use it as the sound for my disc menu when I create it? Thanks in advance for any help.
Don't know if this has been resolved yet or not. I'm having the problem of once I produce a project it produces just fine. If I want to produce it again or produce a different project the same Production Unsuccessful" notice. The way I worked around this is to just reinstall the graphics card driver. I have a Nvidia graphics card and I don't even uninstall it. I just click on the setup file for my latest driver, it installs again and the problem is solved until the next time I want to produce a project. It is a pain and I'm looking in the forum for a solution.
Ok. Thanks, again.

Linda
Thanks for looking into this for me, Tony. I understand what you are saying. It still shouldn't make the image upside down. Hopefully, Cyberlink will fix this problem.

Thanks again.

Linda
Boy, do I feel stupid. Sorry. I used the "postcards with transitions" theme designer.
I used Theme Designer in a project of mine and everything worked fine except for a background image. It seems the background image gets zoomed in quite a bit and at times makes a mirror image of it making half the image upside down. I've attached some screen images of what I'm talking about. I've deleted my designed theme and re-made it again and the same thing happens. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution? Using PD12 with 2420 update.
Thanks.
Thanks. I thought as much, but also thought that maybe there was an easier or better way.

Thanks.
I've been editing in Power Director for quite awhile, so I know this may sound very newbie. When PD12 opens up for a new project the editing volume is at the maximum. Should I leave it at maximum and then adjust my volume for my production in the audio mixing room? I'm editing a video to be played on a DVD to be watched on TV. And, how is the best way to use the "Normalize" button in the audio mixing room? Thanks.
Thanks. Very helpful and it worked
Go to: