Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have also been getting the 800401F9 error since I updated Power DVD 9.0 Ultra. Followed the advise of a support query and used microsoft cleaner to remove Power DVD and then removed the Power DVD folders and removed the registry entries as recommended. I then re-installed Power DVD with this download: PowerDVD/PDVD9_2528_TaRe45_DVD091125-11.exe. I still had the 800401F9 error and the region pop-up with 0 tries left. I then ran the patch CyberLink.2528(TaRe45)(Pa_DVD091203-02. I still am getting the region pop-up with 0 remaining tries and can't play Blu-rays. Any suggestions on what to try next?
I'm considering upgrading my HTPC's video card to a ATI 5450 in order to output HD audio from Blu-ray discs via a HDMI port. Does anyone know if the 5450 card will support ATI Stream optimization for TrueTheater HD technology? I see that the 5700 and 5800 series cards support ATI Stream optimization for TrueTheater HD technology. These cards draw more power so I would have to upgrade my power supply and they are fan cooled so they will make more noise which is minus for a HTPC, not to mention the added expense.
Go to: