Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does any know if there are any differences in capabilities. features, etc. between the retail box version of PD8 Ultra and the downloaded version? I know the box version will have to be updated as soon as it is installed for all new fixes, etc. (I would assume they are exactly the same, but you never know.) Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback. Was helpful. I'm surprised the 500 has a Blueray burner. I asked Toshiba if that was available in the 505 and they said no -- only Blueray reading, not burning. Thanks.
I am planning on purchasing a Toshiba Qosmio-Q880 laptop computer to run PD8ultra movie editing (and other applications). I want to make sure it is fast enough to edit DVD quality movies and AVCHD quality in the future. Is anyone using this computer (i7-720QM processor at 1.6GHz and GeForce GTS350M video card) with PD8?
Do you have any concerns or suggestions?? Thanks.
Go to: