Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have an LG blu-ray player that came with powerDVD ultra 7.3. Worked fine until 4 days ago, when I purchased and upgraded to PowerDVD 9 ultra. The upgrade did not work... the program will not even run. Windows(Vista 32 bit) gives me the -" Program stopped responding" message and then dumps to the desktop. So of course I uninstall all PowerDVD software and reboot. Then I reinstall the original 7.3 ver., and try to play a Blu-ray. An urgent message comes up that says there is an inportant update for my software and Blu-ray will not function properly without it... so I verify that it is cyberlink software update, and then install it. Every time- and I have tried multiple times- the region code page in settings is blank and greyed out and I says I have zero region changes available. I have never switched regions .So it does not play any DVD"s. Before the "important" update, I can check the region settings and they are normal... as they have been for 2 years, but I can not play a disc until I accept this update.Hello Cyberlink.... help.
Go to: