Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I would like to request that you add dual output to the available 3D modes in Powerdvd 10. There is a substantial user base for dual output 3D that would greatly appreciate this addition as well as increase the appeal of Powerdvd!

Dual output/dual head is used by:

* IZ3D monitors that are very popular among 3D gamers, uses a form of dual output

* Head mounted displays

* Dual projectors with polarized filters and lightweight glasses for the highest quality, most immersive big screen experience.

IMO dual output also offers the highest quality 3D experience. For me this will be a deciding factor on whether I purchase Powerdvd 10 Ultra. Adding both dual display output and IZ3D support will fulfill the needs of many consumers, attract more people to this product, and hey...Cyberlink makes more money! Win Win

If you are a user of dual output, show your support below!
Go to: