Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
that is what cyberlink is trying to tell me as well - not supported version 7.3 - HOWEVER, as early as last June 2009 it did work just fine on RC windows 7 ultimate 64 bit - however, they are now FORCING me to upgrade by telling me it isnt supported, never has been, never will be - BUT it did work once upon a time but not anymore

all I keep getting is activate (which doesnt work) or upgrade for a fee - THAT is not playing nice - they are brute forcing me to upgrade for the fee - it worked earlier with SAME OS why not now ?????????

My thinking is, if it worked in the past, make it work again right now - and it did work in the past just not now after not watching a blu ray for a cupl months - cant even watch DVDs now either - that is how underhanded they have gotten in my opinion
Go to: